Ever been on a diet to either lose some weight or get healthy, lost the weight and then piled more back on when the diet’s over? On a diet but can’t seem to shift those last few pounds to reach your target weight? Want to change your diet and lifestyle to improve health and prevent dis-ease but not sure how to get started because there’s so much information out there?
Join me at this event to learn how to boost your immune system and nourish your body thereby reducing the risk of dis-ease and lose and maintain weight loss. Getting healthy is not about dieting, it’s about a lifestyle change.
Date: Wednesday 14th September 2016
For More Information and to secure your spot, click on the link
Click Here To Book
You will learn:
- What wellness is and how to achieve it
- All about inflammation and how it affects your health
- How your food choices affect your hormones and health
- Understand the importance of macronutrients and the different types needed to nourish your body
In addition, you will learn:
- What foods are anti-inflammatory and inflammatory
- Tips to get a balanced diet and wellness information to help you heal, nourish and live a balanced, thriving lifestyle